THE MOST BEAUTIFUL CESME BEACHES

 THE MOST BEAUTIFUL CESME BEACHES


1-Altinkum Beach

    Let's start with the most loved ones! Altunkum is a region in Çeşme that has sandy beaches and you can find many 'beach' around it. There is also a public beach part, but you can guess that it is a bit crowded due to its popularity. The prices of the beaches vary between 50 TL and 200 TL as of 2020. These prices are mostly the entrance price, so you pay extra for what you eat and drink inside.


I was completely against paying for beaches before, but especially with the introduction of a pandemic into our lives, I was convinced to pay for places that are less crowded, respect social distance, and feel more comfortable. After all, now we have to live normally. some beaches were inevitable.. 🙂


Returning to our topic, Fun Beach is our favorite in Altunkum. Apart from that, there are also options like Dharma Beach Club and Copacabana Beach. As of 2020, the most suitable seems to be 'The Place of Ibo'.

2-Boyalik Beach

    Boyalık Beach is a sandy beach to the north of Çeşme. The sea here is shallow, so it is suitable for families with children.

When you come to the beach, you can throw your towel at the public beach or take advantage of the sun loungers of the businesses. Sunbed fees are around 30-40 TL as of 2020.

On the downside, the sea can sometimes be very wavy. It's a bit of luck, and before you go, you have to see how the beach was that day...




jumpflap

Hi, my name is Muhammet , I was born and raised in Turkey, the most beautiful country in the world. Throughout my life I have worked as a mechanical engineer in my country. I am studying a master’s degree in Marketing. In this blog, I've brought together everything I'm passionate about such as military tech, travel, and the medical industry. Lastly, I just wanted to say thank you SO much for just being here and reading my first blog post. I hope you enjoy scrolling !

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post